Laurel Heights is always looking for caring, energetic people who are interested in making a difference in a child’s life. We offer a comprehensive benefits program and competitive compensation. All positions require experience in working with child and adolescents, a commitment to providing high quality services and the ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
Please direct any employment questions to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Laurel Heights offers a comprehensive and flexible range of employee benefits as shown in this summary. You may also choose spouse and family benefits as options. Benefits are available to regular full-time and part time staff (20 hours a week or more) following 30 days of employment, and are based on flexible-plan options including:
- Medical Coverage – Three health coverage packages to choose from. Two PPO plans and one HMO plan.
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance with six coverage amounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance equal to one times base pay (for employee only)
- Personal Accident Insurance for employee and family
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Dependent Life Insurance
- UHS Retirement Savings Plan (401K )
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Group Auto Insurance
- Critical Illness Policy